Monday, April 11, 2011

Cover Songs

 

I don't really remember shit about the show "Charles in Charge", except that the opening theme is catchy. It's rare that we cover a song. But when we do, It's usually something silly. We had this idea to do an e.p. of all t.v. show themes, but never finished it. Sometimes we cover the theme from "Baywatch". I don't have a video of us covering it, but the original version is way funnier than anything we could ever do.....




 See what I mean. Sadly it's still better than most of the shit on t.v. today.
If new shows had titties bouncing in slow-motion I would start paying my cable bill.

 
We also Cover the theme from "Duck-Tales", although we don't exactly sing the right words. (If you don't like it your shit out of luck-tales) I think we watched a video on youtube to learn how to play this, but we only watched it two or three times, so we play kind of a half assed version of this song. I made this video in Flash. It's one of the first things I made, so the  animation is kinda crappy, but then again  so is our version of this song. I'm pretty sure Walt Disney is rolling in his grave right now.

 ( Testosteroso live at the Lizard Lounge 8/21/10)

Whenever we have some extra time in our set, we do a medley of "Rappers Delight", into "Ice Ice Baby". Cody takes over on vocals, which gives me a little break from singing. It's extremely repetitive, but it's fun to play. We also bust out "Baby got Back" when we're real desperate.

No comments: