Monday, April 4, 2011

Kick you in the vagina

Have you ever had a relationship turn out less than favorable? Testosteroso understands. They've been through the same thing, but they didn't just sit there and cry like a little pussy. They made puppets...






Yes... I do realize this is an immature way to deal with a break up, but it was fun to make this video. I just learned how to do chroma key in after effects, so it doesn't look super great, but it works. To further prove that I am immature and have no life, I decided to make the whole video with shitty puppets. They were made out of newspaper, cardboard, and felt. I also made a paper mache mask of our mascot "sex pig" and had my girlfriend dance around in her underwear with it on ( she puts up with alot of my shit for some reason).

The only real hard part of making this video, was creating the animations on the easels. I drew each one frame by frame in flash (which isn't the best program for that sorta thing). Other than that, the video didn't take very long to make. Most of it was shot in my bedroom in front of a green wall.  It was shot on a cheaper camera then we usually use, so it's not quite the best quality, but for what it is, it works just fine.  It came out looking like a bastardized Mexican knock-off of sesame street.




Now...I can understand if your a female and you find this video offensive. I get comments like "how would you like it if there was  a song called "Kick you in the dick"? My response to that would have to be, somebody please write that song.

I remember we played this show once at a place called Bubes brewery, and we opened with this song. I looked over at the bar, and sure enough there was my ex-girlfriend. She saw me, walked up to the front, and stood with her legs spread out, as if to say "Here ya go, free shot!". I have to say, she had a good sense of humor about it. She could of just kicked me in the dick.

No comments: